Reading 12- Done not Doing

 



I really struggled with the reading task this semester for Multimedia Development. I struggled with knowing where to start and how to gather all my information from so many different resources, but I eventually end up getting it done, and even though it's probably not one hundred percent perfect, I'm happy that I was able to complete the task. I was glad to be able to learn something through this task throughout the semester as I didn't have too much knowledge on Twitch or streaming before doing any research and now I have basic knowledge of the platform and what it's all about.

Reading was definitely not my best part of this module for this semester, even though at the start of the semester I expected that I would find reading easier than creating a 2D game or even Game Jam, but that was not the case for me. I struggle when it comes to having to pick specific information out of long readings or articles and it is definitely something that I could be better at and work on over the next two years of this course. But this task has certainly helped me get a start at learning how to do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Film and Television Screenwriter

Prototype

Game Design Document