Choosing a UX Based Concept for your CMS

 



User experience (UX) design is the process by which design teams create products that provide users with meaningful and relevant experiences. UX design encompasses the entire process of acquiring and integrating a product, including branding, design, usability, and function.

I want to create a simple website that highlights tourist information on the city of Budapest, giving small tips about where is good to go and where to avoid from firsthand experience after visiting the city.

I hope for the final product to be appealing to my target market while also being simplistic. 

For my CMS website, two UX features I would like to include are the ability to always be able to get back to the homepage from every page and different colors for different sections of my website.

Some examples of good articles I have seen explaining good UX design techniques, and websites I have seen with good visuals and good colors are:

3Sidedcube

Interaction Design

Waims

I think I chose to incorporate these UX features because they're simple and not too overwhelming for the people visiting the website. I think that being able to always get back to the homepage from whatever page you're on is a good feature to add as the user won't get lost among the pages of the website and won't feel like leaving the website due to it being complicated to navigate. I also believe having a colorful website attracts users, it makes it more visually appealing for the user and tends to keep them on the site for longer.

How to use colours in web design.

I've never had to implement UX design before in wordpress, so I think by reading a few articles and doing some research I should be able to figure out how to add these features in. One article I've read and found useful is A Designer’s Guide to 8 Basic WordPress UX Elements

This article has given me good insights on different UX features I can have in my website on wordpress and how to incorporate them into my website.



This website has also given me a good amount of information on the visual side of UX design and how to bring it into my website to make is as appealing as I want it to be.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Film and Television Screenwriter

Prototype

Game Design Document