Introduction to a Future Film and Television Screenwriter


(Image Information: personal photo of Me;
photo from November 2019.)


 My name is Rachael, I'm 19 years old and I was born and raised in Dublin. I'm a year 2 Creative Digital Media student and I have really been enjoying this course so far. One of my favourite modules last semster was Storytelling and Narrative, I really enjoy film and televison and it is something I am interested in for a future career. 

Some fun things I did over summer were going on some trips to different counties with my friends, I travelled to Mayo in May with two of my closest friends and then travelled to Armagh in June with a big group of friends, they were both really fun trips.

My two favourite TV shows at the moment are Station 19 and The Wilds. My favourite movie that I have seen recently is Dear Evan Hansen, I love musicals so I really enjoyed watching this film. I enjoy mostly all genres of film and TV so I find it easy to find shows and movies that I enjoy.

One of my biggest goals for the future would be to write and produce one of my own Tv shows/Films or Documentaries, I love coming up with my own storyline ideas and creating characters and plots for shows and movies so I would love to be able to help these ideas come to light in my own TV shows or Movie.

I have one dog, his name is Archie and he is everyone in my families favourite family member. He loves sunsets, walks and treats and also loves to sleep all the time!




(Image Information: personal photo of my dog Archie;
photo from September 2021.)

I don't really have many hobbies other than hanging out with my friends, we try to see eachother as often as we can. We drive around a lot listening to music or going to stay in my friends family holiday home in Dromod some weekends when we're all free.

I try to cook as much as possible, I really enjoy cooking and baking in my free time, I love to cook Mexican or Italian dishes because they're my favourite dishes to eat. My sister's boyfriend is a chef so he sometimes gives me to tips and helps me with cooking to help me improve.

I'm really excited to see what this new college year brings and i'm excited to learn some new skills in the new modules.

Comments

  1. Rachael I love the layout of you blog its so aesthetically pleasing to the reader. I really enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know more about you! Also I love the spin off show Station 19 from greys anatomy. I cannot wait for the new episode this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachael,

    Just wanted to stop by and say hello! Obviously I know you well but loved learning even more about you from this post. I heard awful things about the Dear Evan Hansen movie but its good to hear you enjoyed it. I loved the stage show so I will definitely give it a watch now but if I don't like it you will definitely be hearing about it haha.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, nice introduction , hope you enjoy this year in college and be very productive on your way to your dreams. Mexican and Italian food are one of my fav as well, to be honest i dont know anybody who does not like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachael, This was great to read. we both want to pursue a career in film and television I honestly think it'll be great working in that industry. Your dog Archie looks really cute. I haven't managed to travel that much outside of Dublin but it is something I plan on doing in the future so I might get some tips from you on where to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachael, I really like your blog post it is very interesting and good to read. It is very cool how you want to write and produce TV shows i really like looking into stuff like that too. It is very cool how like to cook. I like to cook as well and I also love Mexican food it is probably my favourite type of food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachael! I loved reading your blog post because it intrigued me a bit. I also have an interest in film and television as a career because I always used to make videos and short films as a kid/teen and I would love to try to explore more of that industry. I also consider myself somewhat of a chef I know some recipes by heart and I can totally agree with you about Mexican and Italian food it is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Rachael i enjoy reading your blog there are so much thing to know about you. it very good that your cooking now and then. i love Italian food I'm from Italy it make scene . i never try Mexican food before i hope to one day. your dog is so cute look like my auntie dog. best of luck hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heya Rachael

    Great introduction. I hope you are doing well, i liked Storytelling and Narrative last year. I would love to see the movie you did for that module. I love italian dishes like Pizza, pasta, gelato etc. I should try Mexican food but i find it really spicy. Anyways, best of luck with your game.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Design Document