Reading 11- Doing It

 



For this reading task, I started to write up my chapter after compiling all of my information from many different resources. Making my chapter on a topic that I am not very educated on was a challenge so I was struggling with knowing what to write and where to put certain areas of the topic within the chapter. I also struggled with having to read through a tonne of different long articles filled with information, to then have to pick out the information that I would need for my topic.


Eventually, after hours of reading articles and searching for information online, I was able to bring together a good amount of information that I would be able to use for my chapter of the book, at this point, I just needed to decide how to structure it all within the chapter and also needed to read through all the information I had compiled and get rid of the pieces that may not have been as important, or needed in my chapter. After doing this I gathered all my resources into a word document and started to write up my chapter and started to put together my references at the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Film and Television Screenwriter

Prototype

Game Design Document