Tutorial 07

Personal Screenshot from my Unity Hub


In this weeks Ruby tutorial(the last one!!!) we were just polishing up our games and adding in the last few little bits, which consisted of adding in audio and also building and running the game.

Adding in the audio to the game wasn't as difficult as I was expecting it to be, I didn't have any difficulty adding it it, I like how the music brightens up the game a bit more and the song we used in the background is very catchy too.

In the second part of the tutorial we had to build and run the game, we also needed to create a stand alone application just so we can upload the game somewhere so people don't have to download Unity and all of the assets of the game to be able to run the game. 

I am very happy that my game is running well and doesn't seem to have any errors, ad it was a bonus that the tutorials over the last couple of weeks weren't too difficult to follow.

I enjoyed making this 2D game over the past few weeks.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Film and Television Screenwriter

Prototype

Game Design Document