Tutorial 04

Personal Screenshot from My Unity Hub



 This week's tutorial was a lot harder than I had expected it to be. We've really started getting into the nitty gritty of the game and are adding a lot of details into it. It took a lot of concentration for this weeks tutorial.

I had been enjoying making this 2D game up until this point because things have started getting a lot more complicated at this stage.

I had a lot of problems with my script throughout the tutorial and often would have to read through the comments on the unity tutorial to try and get some answers as to why some things were not working for me.

This week has probably been the most difficult week for me so far but hopefully as I progress on things get a bit easier but I think things might actually get a little bit more complex in the coming weeks for the tutorials. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Film and Television Screenwriter

Prototype

Game Design Document