Tutorial 01


Personal Screenshot From My Unity Hub


This week in Unity I tried out making a 2D Game for the first time. I found it a bit difficult getting back in to Unity after the break over Christmas, and even harder trying to learn something new, but I eventually got it done. I found it a lot easier doing Unity while on call with other people because we were able to help each other if we had any difficulties. I had a lot of difficulties last year with Unity and didn't find myself enjoying it so I was a little apprehensive coming into this semester and having to use it again, but I found making a 2D game wasn't as hard as making the 3D one. I didn't find this weeks task too difficult, I was just making little small mistakes along the way, but they were all easily fixed. I hope coming into the next few weeks that I'm able to get back into the groove of Unity and find it easier each week. I will definitely keep doing Unity each week on call with some of my classmates because I felt like I was able to get a lot more done faster when we were able to help each other throughout the process. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial 06

Game Jam Reflective Report

User Experience (UX) Explained for Best Practice Website Creation