First Playable




Personal Screenshot from my Unity Hub

This week I added in some code to my game to make the car be able to move side to side and I also added in some obstacles that the car can hit to get out of the way.

 After starting to create my game, I realised that a lot of the ideas I initially had were quite complex so I don't think I will be able to add them in to my game, instead I am just taking inspiration from the first Unity tutorial and having a car that moves in a straight line and hits obstacles out of the way.

Next week I will be adding in some more code to the game and finalizing a lot of the things to have the alpha for my game.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Film and Television Screenwriter

Prototype

Game Design Document