First Playable




Personal Screenshot from my Unity Hub

This week I added in some code to my game to make the car be able to move side to side and I also added in some obstacles that the car can hit to get out of the way.

 After starting to create my game, I realised that a lot of the ideas I initially had were quite complex so I don't think I will be able to add them in to my game, instead I am just taking inspiration from the first Unity tutorial and having a car that moves in a straight line and hits obstacles out of the way.

Next week I will be adding in some more code to the game and finalizing a lot of the things to have the alpha for my game.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial 06

Game Jam Reflective Report

User Experience (UX) Explained for Best Practice Website Creation