Beta

 




Personal Screenshot from my Unity Hub



For this week I added in all of the final touches to my game, some of the code wasn't working for me but thankfully I was able to get it all working and fixed and now my game is running fine.

As I said in the previous blog posts, my initial idea end up being a bit too hard to produce so I changed my idea to be something more like what we did in the first Unity tutorial and it was a lot easier for me to do instead of my initial idea. I think that I set my own boundaries too high and thought I would be able to create something a lot more difficult but in reality I wasn't able to.

I really enjoyed being able to make this game and I like how it turned out in the end!

Comments

  1. I find it hard to keep blogging and keeping everything up to date :P Like you, I too also found it difficult to Produce the game I wanted to make... 3 times :/ But got there in the end and finally found a YouTuber that explains things in a simple way. I finally got mine done with great difficulty and Hope you did too. We tend to want to do great things but we should start very simple first and build and challenge ourselves from there :D good luck with the rest of it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Film and Television Screenwriter

Prototype

Game Design Document