Unity Tutorial 08

 


Personal screenshot from my Unity Hub

For this weeks Unity Tutorial I added in some final touches on the game we created last week and finished it off. In this tutorial I learned how to spawn enemies in and add in extra powerups after the first one had been used. I think that the powerup element in the last two weeks of Unity will be very helpful when creating and coding my own game because I plan to use some powerups within my own game, like extra fuel that might help the car get to the finish line. The last couple of weeks of Unity have probably been the most beneficial to me in terms of my game because with the farmer tutorial, I will be able to use the continuous moving background and also the continuous spawning objects within my game, and also in the last two weeks with the powerups.

I chose not to do the challenge this week and instead hose to go back over some other Unity tutorials that might be a bit more helpful to me in terms of my own game as it is a reflection week and I think other tutorials might be a bit more beneficial than the challenge this week for me. I think that I needed the revision of certain aspects of the code because as much as I understand it, sometimes the code will just get a bit mixed up and then I'm unsure of how to fix it, so going back over code that I will be able to use in my own game would be more helpful than doing the challenge this week for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Film and Television Screenwriter

Prototype

Game Design Document