Unity Tutorial 01



This was my first ever time using Unity and I'm still not too sure how I feel about it. I think that following along the tutorials really helped me out a lot but when it comes to having to create a game on my own with no instructions I might struggle a bit with coming to terms with it, but with that being said I actually enjoyed finding my way around the application and I think with a bit of practice I should be able to manoeuvre around it no problem. I learned how to code in C# which was new for me but I really enjoyed it and it reminded me a little of when we used brackets last year in Web Development.

One thing I found difficult with Unity was placing the vehicles and objects and aligning them correctly, other than that I think the application, along with the coding wasn't too difficult and I didn't have many problems.

I'm looking forward to continuing with the tutorials so I can learn some more tips and tricks within Unity that I may be able to use help me when it comes to creating my own game in the application, and also if I ever decide to create games in the future than I will have a good amount of knowledge of the application to do this.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial 06

Game Jam Reflective Report

User Experience (UX) Explained for Best Practice Website Creation